Rättviks kommun
Rättviks kommun


Advice and support

If a child or a young person has difficulty controlling anger, a social worker at Social Services can provide advice and support.
This may include supporting the parents and others close to the child or young person to find ways to respond to anger.

The home can be a very difficult environment when a child or young person has anger management issues and so there may be a need for help and support in the home.

A child or young person can themselves meet and talk to someone who can help them identify the reasons for their anger and find alternative ways of managing their emotions.

Contact details

Social Services contact line
0248-70 220

Outside office hours, call emergency social services on

BRIS (Children’s Rights in Society)
Anyone under 18 can ring the BRIS children’s helpline and talk to an adult about any subject.
2 am–9 pm.
116 111

BRIS telephone service for adults concerned about children
weekdays 9 pm–12 pm.
0771-50 50 50

Visiting address
Golfvägen 1
795 30 Rättvik

Postal address
Rättviks kommun
Barn- och utbildningsförvaltningen
795 80 Rättvik


BRIS - Children’s Rights in Society
www.bris.selänk till annan webbplats, öppnas i nytt fönster

1177 - Ilska och utbrottlänk till annan webbplats, öppnas i nytt fönster